A review of new product development opportunities for tourism operators and destinations, with a principle focus on digital app solutions for:
- Museums and curated collections.
- Galleries and art installations.
- Heritage and cultural destinations.
- Facilities with a ‘science education’ potential.
- Enhanced multimedia tours.
- Parks and wildlife.
- Regional trails.
- Community spaces.
Online event booking, destination reservation systems and related solutions will also be discussed broadly.
Venue: Central Australian Development Office (CADO)
Date: 1 March 2016
Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm
Meeting Room: Marron Room
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Cost: Free)
DOWNLOAD FLYER AS PDF HERE.